This is us, Torie on the left and Kaitlyn on the right. (April 2013)

This is us, Torie on the left and Kaitlyn on the right. (April 2013)

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Update From Marion, Iowa!

Hey Everyone! 

So it's been a while since I posted, and I thought I'd give you all a quick update! We started off stateside in Seymour, Indiana (it was a blast!) and are currently in Marion, Iowa for the next few days! Stateside has been super fun so far, and I can't wait to see how God uses us to work with this next youth group. 

On a different note, I have some super exciting news! As of last night we have officially raised all of our funds for Peru!!! Praise The Lord! It's been so incredible to watch The Lord provide, and I want to thank everyone who helped support our trip. Without the funds we wouldn't make it to Peru this summer, so you all are just as much a part of what The Lord will be doing in Iquitos as we are! 

Alright, sorry this was such a short post, but I have to get back to stateside stuff now! (Time to practice our skits one last time!) I will try to update again soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment