This is us, Torie on the left and Kaitlyn on the right. (April 2013)

This is us, Torie on the left and Kaitlyn on the right. (April 2013)

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Deputation!

Hey Everyone! Sorry it took me so long to post, this past week has been crazy busy! Two Thursdays ago, on May 29th, I flew home for a few days to meet up with people and talk about what's been going on here at YWAM, let them know what we'll be doing on outreach, and to talk about fundraising for Peru. I loved getting to see my family for a few days and hang out with my little sister! It was so great to get to catch up with my friends too! It was an extremely eventful five days, and it took just about this whole past week to recover and get my energy back - but it was worth it! Before I left for home, my team (totaled together) was 35% of the way to reaching our financial goal. I personally still needed to raise $3,690 for my part. Since I've been back in Kentucky, my class is now 59% of the way to our combined goal, and I personally only have $2,600 left to raise! Our second round of letters made it to their destinations, and in just a short amount of time (about a week) I gained $1,090 for Peru! The Lord is definitely providing for us, and it's so cool to see it happen! We still have a ways to go, but I know that God is faithful and that He will provide the rest of the finances we need to get to Peru! 

No comments:

Post a Comment