This is us, Torie on the left and Kaitlyn on the right. (April 2013)

This is us, Torie on the left and Kaitlyn on the right. (April 2013)

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Picture time!

Hey guys! So since I've just been posting about what I've been learning, I figured I'd just post some fun stuff today! Here are some pictures from these past four weeks! :)

           On Wednesdays we like to dress up, just to shake things up a bit!
   My friend Mikaila and I taking out the trash after brunch clean up last Saturday.

  Just having some fun with the DTS (Discipleship Training School) and SOMD (School of Ministry Development) girls!
              All of us DTS girls dressed up for Easter Sunday last weekend!
                                               Local ministry at Exit 0!

No comments:

Post a Comment