This is us, Torie on the left and Kaitlyn on the right. (April 2013)

This is us, Torie on the left and Kaitlyn on the right. (April 2013)

Monday, May 20, 2013

Matthew Parker's Powerful Song About Abortion

Out of school for the summer and bored out of my mind.. All I've done the past 3 weeks is sit around in my pjs watching Netflix, with the semi occasional going to work and making money, of course! But why didn't I think of this sooner? I should write on the Blog more often now that I have time! So here goes, folks!

If you haven't noticed, Kaitlyn and I are pretty big on pro-life stuff. A friend of mine knew that and he shared this link with me, https://soundcloud.com/eyesontheking/this-is-madness-the-american-holocaust. It's a song that Matthew Parker wrote about abortion. Though I haven't been listening to very much rap lately this really grabbed my attention because of it's powerful lyrics. This guy has the right idea, there's a line in the song that says "We call it a decision, a choice but it's a life! Little girl, little boy but now they are destroyed. Who will speak for those without a voice?" Like I said previously, powerful lyrics!

Just thought I would share that song with ya'll. The download is totally free! Whoop whoop! Yay for free music!

No comments:

Post a Comment